Monday 14 December 2015

Glutathione injections review-

First injection- 7.12.2015. I first bought a glutathione brand called Glutanova. The concoction made me sick and I stopped using it after one dose. I had paid 5000 rupees. Next, I bought Glutax 12g. It cost me 9000 rupees. I took around 3-4 doses. It did not lighten me and I stopped using it since I used to feel queasy. I decided to take a dermatologist's advice. I went to this lovely doctor who advised me to take her glutathione as online sellers often have fake glutathione. I paid 20,000 rupees. I have had one dose and my facial skin is peeling like a snake. I am using Dove soap on my face as it is mild. I don't want to use glutathione soap as it's harsh. My body is not peeling. I have not noticed any lightening or whitening as yet. Will keep updating.

Starting shade-  Sonam Kapoor/ Asin/ Mac nc 42

Second injection- 14.12.2015. So, I just had my second shot. Today, I closely looked for the brand and it's Glutax 5g. I know that I have used Glutax before but there are so many counterfeit products that there's no guarantee that they work. So, I am assuming that this Glutax 5g is real as the doctor's reputation is at stake. I told my doc that I have noticed no improvement.

Me- " No improvement, doc,"
Doc- "Please be patient. Good results are always seen after 3-4 shots,"
Me- "How many shades will I lighten?"
Doc- "6 shades"
Me- "6 shades? That's a lot"
Doc- "Yes. 6 shades is like Sonam Kapoor to Kareena Kapoor (Freida Pinto to Megan Fox)"
Me- " Is that really possible? That, too, in such a short time"
Doc- "Yes, it is"
Me- "Well, waiting for the results"
                     
                                 Now, I am not someone who's scared of injections. I can put on a brave face and bear pain. However, today it did hurt a bit. My arm also felt heavy.

15.12.2015. Feeling a bit sad. Still see no improvement. By the way, starting melas lotion and Eli glow capsule today. Will also be buying Piona strong beaching cream. It does contain HQ but I hope that it works for me. So far, HQ has only made me look dull and oily. Ironically, one of my friends has been using Melacare Forte which contains 4% HQ along with Vitamin A and steroid and has successfully lightened 2 shades. :(
                                                       By the way, I told my doc that I have seen no improvement at a and she advised me to take these injections twice a week. So, my next appointment is on 17th December. I really hope that it works because it has cost me a bomb!


This is the shade improvement that the doc has promised me. Yup! That dramatic. And that's my current skin tone.

16.12.2015. Noticed slight brightening. Or is it my imagination! I read several reviews and all of them say that results are visible after 4-5 shots. Hoping for the best.

31.12.2015. So, here's the last day of 2015. There's a joke that the first day of the year gives dreams and the last day shows your position. I have been trying to lighten since 4.5 years but have not lightened a single shade. Reason for my failures-
1. Not giving enough time to the products
2. Changing products often
3. Not following the routine
4. Using waste products.

                                       I still haven't struck gold. My last hope are glutathione injectables. Ok, so, I had my 6th shot yesterday. No improvement. I know that glutathione doesn't give result in 6 shots. I feel angry at the doctor for misleading me. She should not have given me false hopes. She falsely states that I have lightened but I know that I haven't. No one has told me that I look lighter. By the way, she administered Glutax 5g. I have 5 vials of Glutax 12g left with me. I am going to get them administered thrice a week for faster effect and also because I am slightly pudgy and glutathione works slow for people who are overweight. After that, I am going to get Biome shots. My seller told me that these are the best. I will be taking gutathione capsules, most probably tatiomax. I did not buy Piona bleaching cream as it's very costly and HQ doesn't suit me.

5.1.2016. Happy new year!!! Yesterday I had my 7th injection (Glutax 100g). My veins are so thin that it's very difficult to inject me. I will have another session on Wednesday and then, Saturday. I am going to get Glutathione injected thrice a week. I have ordered Saluta from a Filipino. Everyone says that Saluta is the best and gives the quickest result. As of now, I have not seen any changes. But also remember that I am overweight.

Stopped getting these shots as my veins are very delicate. May begin in future. I still have Saluta. Refer to my skincare regime.

30 comments:

  1. Didnot get your point you showed a pic where you are way lighter thab you were before and your whole post stating tht you gwt no results from injections. ? I m on 6th injection no results at all and 6 shades are surely misleading statement 2 shades lighter is maximum what i know from research. Can u lighten up some info exactly which drug gave you lighter look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her message made me so confused! Ugh! I don't really get the point. Too much talking 🙄🙄🙄

      Delete
    2. Yes, really nt get the point

      Delete
  2. which one is better, glutax or saluta? and what are the updates regarding your treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one is better, glutax or saluta? and what are the updates regarding your treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice info,skin whitening injections can also help in removing of the skin lines and wrinkle.Know about cost of this treatment in india, click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. which is better saluta 600 or glutax 5gs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. which is better saluta 600 or glutax 5gs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does these glutathione injections lasts forever or get effected by the passage of time ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. and which is better Glutax or Saluta ?
    are these harmful in any means ? because hepatitis C is very common now

    ReplyDelete
  9. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
    tatiomaxglutathione

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am confused. You said you had no result but you put a picture of you with great results.Don't underground

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am confused. You said you had no result but you put a picture of you with great results.Don't underground

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have to do the injection and oral supplements for months to years to see the effect.
    Your skin will not go back to its original color after you stop taking glutathione unless you will be expose to sun without protection.

    Im writing about skin whitening solution.
    Please check my blog for skin whitening products reviews.
    https://missabegaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Glutathione Skin Whitening - What Options Do You Have?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    Tationil Glutathione Injection in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post! thanks for sharing this informative post also check out this gluthathione

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You
    This blog is very informative for those who want to get whitening injections.
    Love to read more about Glutathione Injection Dosage For Skin Whitening Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank You.
    Such an amazing blog. I love to read more about Tationil Glutathione Injection in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for writing an excellent review.
    Glutathione is a natural antioxidant found in the body that causes a reduction in oxidative stress. It increases immunity and reduces melanin that will make your skin whiten and avoid pigmentation. There are many causes of the reduction of glutathione in the body. but fortunately, like other medicines, It can also be injected into the body.
    LARC offers the glutathione injection for skin whitening with professionals and the best dermatologists in Lahore to provide you whiten and fair skin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. skin whitening is considered to be the perfect skin in Asia, people always are in search of good skin whitening cream. Most of the creams in the market are just a waste of money as they are just designed to earn not to serve. These creams make your skin irritated and radish instead of benefiting you. Of course, skin whitening ingredients are not as much as these creams are.
    Yet there are some medicated best skin whitening cream in Pakistan that are specially designed for Asian skin and based on scientific research. To whiten your skin, always use medicated skin whitening cream.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing this useful information please check my blog also Glutathione Skin Whitening Injection In Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm continually inspired by the passion you infuse into your writing. It's contagious and uplifting.
    Marble Fixing Labor in Hatta

    ReplyDelete